Camille A Clark, MD, FACOG
Why Am I A Doctor?
I decided to pursue a medical career when I discovered an interest in human biology in high school. My college part time job as a nurse’s assistant caring for women following childbirth sparked my interest in obstetrics and gynecology.
Since that time I’ve enjoyed the privilege of treating women in all stages of life, and have taken great pleasure in getting to know so many wonderful people.
Excellence of care, comfort, safety, and “putting the patient’s needs first” will always be the most important considerations in my practice of Obstetrics and gynecology.
- BS, Oral Roberts University (Summa cum Laude), Tulsa Oklahoma
- MD, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Internship and Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- St Louis University Hospital
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Faculty, Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Hospital Affiliations
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society